Friday, May 30, 2008

Conversations about a bag

Some time ago, I did a posting about this great used tote bag I got at the local American Cancer Society shop. I use it as a knitting bag. Just recently, it was sitting on a table between myself and my other half (a.k.a. The Audio Dude). The conversation went more or less like this:

Audio Dude: "I didn't know you have a Kate Spade bag."
Me: "I don't have a Kate Spade bag".
Audio Dude: "Yes you do, this bag is a Kate Spade bag."
Me: "Uh, no it isn't. Why do you think it's a Kate Spade bag?"
Audio Dude: "Er, because it says so right here?" (pointing to a spot on the bag on the side facing him)
Me: (gleefully, after turning the bag around and looking at the embossed lettering) "OMG -- I bought a Kate Spade bag for 10 bucks!"

Sometimes, little things like that make me happy.

No comments: