Sunday, June 5, 2016

The Cutest Shop Ever

Until last weekend, I had never shopped before in the Presidio Heights neighborhood of San Francisco. I went strolling through there last Friday and I stumbled upon one of the cutest shops I've seen in a long time. It's name is The Ribbonerie and it specializes in tons and tons of ribbons. This shop looks like something you might find in one of those narrow streets of Paris or Tokyo. It's got ribbons for sewing, ribbons for wrapping, and ribbons for any other purpose you can think of. I didn't buy anything because I couldn't think of what I might need. I did take some photos though.

It's got some other vintage items for sale like these cool hats.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How wise of you to take photos to share with everyone else. Just found your blog and am so glad!
Sandy