Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Mid-winter/Groundhog Day/Lunar New Year yarn giveaway!
Hi there! One third of the US seems to be covered in some sort of giant snow storm right now, but for some reason, the SF bay area has had a few too many days of sun. It's nice and all, but we do need rain. Anyway, to cheer everyone up, I'm giving away some of my leftover yarn. These yarns are all leftovers from one project or another and now they just take up space. Stitches West is coming, and I do need to make a bit of room. What I'm giving away, all in one prize, is the following:
- 3 balls of di.Vé Zenith, used to make this climbing vines pullover.
- 2 skeins and then some of Berroco Lustra, used to make this dress. I recently converted that dress to just a skirt, but I'll blog about that another day.
- 1 ball of Classic Silk from Classic Elite yarns, used to make Ambrosia.
- 2 balls of Debbie Bliss Stella, used to make Mirabella and this cowl
- 1 ball of Fibranatura Mermaid, used to make Ingenue.
- 1 skein of elsebeth lavold Silky Wool, used to make slinky ribs pullover. NOTE -- this one is omitted from the photo.
To win this lovely pile of yarny goodness, all you have to do is leave a comment before midnight, Sunday February 13. If you don't think I know who you are, please leave a clue as to how to contact you. A ravelry id always works, or if I can navigate to your blog, that would work also. Otherwise, you will have to leave an email address.
Happy groundhog day, and good old Phil is predicting an early spring.
Also, since tomorrow is the lunar new year, Happy New Year!