I decided to frog the garter yoke cardi that I blogged about starting on the last post. It wasn't really bad or anything, but too many things bugged me about it.
My button band was indeed dense enough to prevent gaposis, but it still had the tugged look when buttoned because I just did not have enough positive ease at the bust line, and I really dislike the tugged look.
The garter stitch yoke does cling nicely to the shoulders, but it makes me feel like I'm wearing a wide elastic band just below my shoulders. I'd like to try knitting this
as a pullover, but with a shorter yoke section, and start the raglan increases earlier.
My body stitch pattern just looked too busy with that particular yarn, and also with the vast amount of pinkness. I kept thinking it made me look like I had a skin disease.