Thursday, December 18, 2008

Another blog contest prize -- woohoo!


I've been doing well with blog contests this year. Maryanne, a.k.a. Knittymuggins, recently had a bloggyversary contest, and I won! My prize arrived this past weekend, and it consisted of two chocolate bars (one can never go wrong with chocolate!) and a lovely hand knitted cowl.

The cowl pattern is the Darkside Cowl pattern from Ravelry, and the yarn is a very soft and lightweight Malabrigo Silky Merino. I've never worn a cowl before, and I must admit it's quite nice -- it's warm without the bulk of a scarf. This particular yarn is also very comfortable to wear. Thanks, Maryanne, for holding your contest, and for knitting such a nice prize!

1 comment:

Knittymuggins said...

Hooray!! Thanks so much for entering my bloggyversary contest! I'm glad you were my winner and I could make you something soft and warm :) Glad that it suits you and keeps you cozy too!

Enjoy & Happy Holidays!

knittymuggins