Friday, September 5, 2008

Road Trip Knitting


I'm on a road trip to Wyoming and back. I've been able to work on my gathered pullover from Interweave Knits Winter 2007. and I'm halfway through the cable section. I think I'll be doing 2/3 length sleeves, and eliminating the bust gathering. Also, I added some waist shaping.
I'll be trying to visit some yarn shops along the way. So far, I haven't had much luck -- Deluxe Yarns in Reno, NV, is no longer there, and I did not try to find Sheep-to-Yarn in Winnemucca, NV, because its phone number is disconnected so I'm not sure if it's still in business. There's still Idaho Falls, ID, and Jackson, WY to go, and perhaps Jimmy Beans in Reno on the return leg of the trip.

I'll leave you with a photo of the Snake River Canyon, in Twin Falls Idaho.

No comments: