- 1 skein Mirasol Tupa
- 1 skein Rowan Calmer
- 1 skein Knit One Crochet Too 2nd Time Cotton
- 1 skein Rowan purelife Revive
- 1 skein Elsebeth Lavold Hempathy
- 1.5 skeins Valley Yarns Northfield
- 1 skein di.Ve Autunno
- almost 3 skeins Fibranatura Heaven
- 1 skein Awana Kancha baby alpaca -- I've never knitted with this yarn. I won it in a contest, but I never knit with that fine a gauge
Of this batch of yarn, my favorites are the Hempathy and the Northfield. I've knitted at least two garments with each of these yarns. I love the drape of the 2nd Time Cotton, and I've knitted at least two garments with it also, but it's a bit too thick a gauge for summer pullovers. It's good for summer cardigans though.
To enter the giveaway, just leave a comment any time up until 12:00AM PST Monday February 11. Hmm -- that's just after the Lunar New year. Perhaps I will consider this a Lunar New Year giveaway!
Be sure to leave some clue as to how I can find you if you win. If your comment leads to your blog, that's good enough. Otherwise, a ravelry ID would work.
If you don't hear from me until then, Happy Year of the Snake!