Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The chest is here, the chest is here!


This lovely cedar chest just arrived yesterday. I've discovered that since taking up this knitting thing, I'm running out of storage space for clothes. Knits take up more room, and they cannot be hung in many cases. The plan is to replace all of my bedroom furniture in a year or so, but in the meantime I do need more storage. Also, having a cedar chest helps keep out moths waiting to dine on my woolens. This beauty comes from Harmony Cedar. It is their Shaker style model, in cherry. I don't have enough knits to fill it yet, but I'm working on it!

1 comment:

Knittymuggins said...

Beautiful!! Enjoy it thoroughly :) My mom has one of those that was her mother's and someday she tells me it will be mine. Too bad I don't have any room for it!!

knittymuggins